Oops! You accidentally drop your glass of juice on your carpet. It is easier to get upset when you think about how much you spend on your carpet. Since a clean carpet can make your home appear beautiful and luxurious, get the stains removed as soon as possible.
At Pamir Carpet Cleaning, our team of carpet & rug cleaners in GTA specialize in removing carpets stains, no matter, which fabric or material it is made of. If you are looking for a full service carpet cleaning company in Toronto, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Richmond Hill & Vaughan, call us right away.
How Do We Remove Stains From Your Carpet, Floor & Rugs?
- Before getting worked up, and lose the beauty of your carpet, try the following necessary cleaning procedures to keep your carpet clean.
- Wipe away any spills before they soak into the carpet.
- Use a clean cloth to blot the stain, starting from the outer edges and moving into the center to prevent spreading.
- Apply a cleaner made for that type of stain or fabric to remove the stain but don’t soak the area.
- Blot the cleaner, starting at the edges and working your way in.
- Put cold water on a new cloth and dab the area to rinse off the cleaner.
- Use a dry cloth to soak up any excess moisture.
Common Carpet & Floor Stains We Remove
Depending on the source of stains, you can use the following home remedy cleaners to remove stains from your carpet. To ensure the long-life of your carpets, our floor cleaners in GTA utilize safe and effective products that remove the stains without ruining the looks of your investment.
Dark Foods and Drinks : Edibles such as berries, chocolate, and colored beverages can leave a dark stain that should be removed with soapy water. If the stain doesn’t entirely come off add hydrogen peroxide on the spot and let it sit for an hour before blotting it with a wet cloth. Repeat until the stain is entirely removed.
Greasy or Waxy Materials : Rub alcohol to remove stains caused by crayons, wax, grease, lotion or makeup. Alcohol dissolves oily and waxy stains without damaging the carpet. Dip a towel or cotton ball in the alcohol and cover the stain. Blot with a new towel until there is no more residue. If the stain is still visible, use soapy water to clean.
Markers : Marker stains are removable by combining dish washing soap, white vinegar and warm water. Then using a clean cloth apply the mixture and then blot with a dry cloth until the stain is gone. Soak the cloth in water to rinse the mixture.
Blood, Wine, Juice : Apply cold water or club soda, and then blot with a clean cloth. Repeat until the stain is gone.
Gum : Peel the gum quickly with a spoon or dull knife. Place a plastic bag of ice cubes over any hardened gum. Use a dry-solvent carpet cleaner if the stain lingers.
Pet Urine : Use paper towels to blot the urine. Use vinegar in warm water mixture to neutralize the urine and remove the pungent smell. Blot the area dry with a clean cloth or several paper towels.